Can I add new clients manually?
Yes. Use the Clients tab
or the quick link on the dashboard to add or manage client information.
The Clients page displays a list of all clients, including active and archived clients.
To add a new client
1. Log in to Rounded and from the menu on the left, click Clients. A list of clients currently active in the system is displayed. Tip: By default, this page will only display all active clients. Use the drop-down to view archived clients.
2. Click New Client.
3. The client card window will be displayed
Complete the following fields:
- Business name - Type in the business name if applicable.
- Colour - Assign a colour for the client.
- Address - Type in a mailing address for the client. This address can be displayed on invoices and quotes.
To learn how to display client’s business address, click HERE
- Business number - Type in the business number (e.g. client’s ABN) if applicable.
- Invoice currency - Select the currency to be used to bill/invoice the client in.
- Invoicing prefix - Type in a unique prefix for your invoices. This prefix is displayed on your invoices. For example, for Client A, you could use a prefix CLA.
- Payment terms - Set the payment terms specific to the client.
- Default hour rate - Set an hourly rate specific to the client.
- Notes - Type in notes for the client that will also appear on the invoice.
NB: The notes section will only appear on the client’s invoices once there’s a note saved on the client card.
- Contact name - Add a contact person to a client card.
- Email - Type in an email. This email is used by default for invoices and quotes.
- Phone - Type in a contact number for the client.
- Profile pic or logo - Choose a photo or logo for your client.
4. Click Save Client to save client information.
- You can also import client and contact data from other systems. Click HERE to learn more.
- To learn how to import from Xero, click HERE.
Don't forget to download the Rounded mobile app!