There are two ways to add/change payment details:
Via the invoice template/s
As part of the process of sending an invoice
Changes made in the invoice template/s settings will be universal and will apply to ALL future invoices while changes made as part of the process of sending an invoice will only apply to that invoice.
Changes are not retrospective and will not be reflected on invoices created before the changes are made.
Add/change payment details in the Invoice template/s
1) Navigate to Invoice templates page by clicking Invoicing then Invoice templates
2) Click on the template you wish to update or edit
3) Add/change information in Your payment details
Any changes on the invoice templates are automatically saved and will appear on future invoices created from the template.
Add/change payment details as part of the process of sending an invoice
1) Create a new invoice
or open an existing draft invoice from the main Invoices section.
2) Add/change information in Your payment details
3) Click out of the section to save the changes
NB This change is only for the invoice created and will not be reflected in future invoices.
Don't forget to download the Rounded mobile app!