Integrate Stripe with your Rounded account so clients can pay invoices with their credit card.
To set up your Rounded account for Stripe
1. Log in to Rounded and from the menu on the left, click Settings.
2. Choose the Payments option
3. Click Connect Stripe
If you have an existing Stripe account, sign in and authorise the Stripe app to integrate with Rounded.
If you do not have an existing Stripe account, complete the form and authorise the Stripe app to integrate with Rounded.
Note: Stripe may require additional information about you or your business before
allowing you to accept credit card payments with Stripe.
It will route back to Rounded once done. You will see that Stripe has been successfully connected to Rounded.
You are now ready to accept payments from clients via a credit card.
- While Rounded does not charge a fee to connect or use the credit card payment option, Stripe will charge a fee per transaction
- The fee will come out of the invoice and Rounded will automatically create an expense record once an invoice is paid so figures balance correctly
- At the moment it is not possible to automatically pass a Stripe fee onto a client
- Click HERE for more information about Stripe's Terms and Conditions
Prefer to use Paypal? Click HERE for instructions.
Don't forget to download the Rounded mobile app!