The Bank Feeds feature enables you to connect bank account(s) or credit card(s) to your Rounded account, so you can see all of your transactions in one place.
Use the Bank Feeds page to add and manage bank accounts and credit cards associated with your account.
To connect to a bank account (for the first time)
1. Log in to Rounded and on the menu on the left, click Bank feeds.
2. Under Connect your bank account, select the bank to be connected. This can be savings, cheque and/or credit card issuing bank. There are over 130 Australian banks and credit card providers on this list!
3. Click Connect.
4. Type in your usual internet banking credentials and click Login.
5. Select the account/s to be connected to your Rounded account and click Connect Accounts. All transactions associated with the selected accounts are
retrieved and added to your Rounded account.
- When connecting bank accounts to Rounded, make sure that you are not logged in to internet banking. If you are, log out and close the browser used to log in.
- It can take up to an hour to retrieve all transactions for the first time. It can be quicker but it is perfectly normal for there to be a delay.
- If account balances are displayed on the dashboard page, that's also a good sign everything is as it should be.
- While waiting to see transactions for the first time, it's OK to navigate away or close the app and come back to it at a later time.
- Bank feeds automatically refreshes once a day.
Don't forget to download the Rounded mobile app!