Use the Bank Feeds page to add and manage bank accounts and credit cards associated with your account.
To add another bank account
Log in to Rounded and from the menu on the left then click Bank feeds.
2. Click + Add another bank.
3. It will route to the Connect your bank account page
4. Under Connect bank account, select the bank to be connected
to your account. This can be savings, cheque and/or credit card issuing bank.
5. Click Connect.
6. Type in your usual internet banking credentials and click Login.
7. Select the account/s to be connected to your Rounded account and click Connect Accounts. All transactions associated with the selected accounts are
retrieved and added to your Rounded account.
When adding bank account/s to Rounded, make sure that you are not logged in to your internet banking. If you are, log out and close the browser you used to log in.
It can take up to an hour to retrieve all transactions for the first time. It can be quicker but it is perfectly normal for there to be a delay.
If account balances are displayed on the dashboard page, that's also a good sign everything is as it should be.
While waiting to see transactions for the first time, it's OK to navigate away or close the app and come back to it at a later time.
Bank feeds automatically refreshes once a day with the exception of accounts that have multi-factor authentication* enabled.
*Multi-factor authentication is also known as MFA or 2FA
Don't forget to download the Rounded mobile app!