Welcome to Rounded - The only Australian made, cloud accounting software designed specifically for freelancers and sole traders.
Rounded is a cash accounting system only and enables you to:
- connect your bank accounts and credit cards (Australia and New Zealand users only)
- manage quotes and invoices
- track time, income, and expenses
- offer online payments (via Stripe)
- streamline BAS and tax (including sharing data with an accountant)
- transfer data from other accounting systems
There are some features which Rounded does not have:
- Balance sheet
Follow the simple steps below to being your Wave data across to Rounded.
- Export your data from Wave - Click HERE for instructions on how to do that
- Sign up for a free Rounded trial*.
- Check out the following articles to guide you importing your data over to Rounded
Or you can say hello via in-app chat and the Rounded team will have a look at your data, reformat it as required then upload everything into your trial account.
We can import your client info, income, and expense data. Transferring your data can usually be done in 1-2 working days depending on how busy we are. Rounded provides this service free of charge.
Other things you need to know:
Can I link imported records to its respective transactions on bank feeds?
No. We recommend importing historic records to Rounded then reconciling current records via bank feeds.
Can I track refunds?
Rounded doesn’t have a feature to handle refunds (income/expense refunds) yet but there are workarounds for it. Click the chat button to learn what we recommend.
Can I categorise bank transfers/owner drawings/loan repayments?
Yes - you can mark bank feed transactions as account transfers, owner drawings, tax payments, or non business. Doing this removes those transactions from the main bank feed. To learn more, click this LINK.
*If you are a member of The Freelance Jungle, Rachel's List, The Freelance Collective, Creative + Business, The Institute of Professional Editors, The Melbourne Lettering Club, or Freeline contact your community managers for information about any special offers which exist.
Don't forget to download the Rounded mobile app!