The payment terms setting determines the due date of the invoice based on the date it is created.
There are two ways to change payment terms on the mobile app:
- In the settings section
- As part of the process of sending an invoice
Change payment terms in Settings
1) Click Settings > Payments
2) Select the desired payment term
There are three payment term options
- No due date
- Due on receipt
- Due after + no. of days
3) Click Save
The change will now be reflected in all future invoices.
Edit payment terms as part of the process of sending an invoice
1) In the client section of the invoice, click Due date field
2) Select the payment term as needed for the invoice
There are options to choose the number of days but also options to choose
- No due date
- Upon receipt
- Select a date
When a predefined time period or date is selected, the edit mode will display the number of days
But the client will see the date it’s due
- Any changes made to the payment term inside an invoice affects that invoice ONLY. Payment terms for all other invoices will continue to be as defined in the main settings section.
- Given most email templates use the “Due date” merge tag, if “No due date” or “Upon receipt” is chosen as the Due date, then the “Due date” merge tag will be removed from the email template.
- If “No due date” or “Upon receipt” is chosen as the Due date, the auto reminder is disabled.
Don't forget to download the Rounded mobile app!