Sending invoices or quotes in different currencies is easy. Click HERE to learn more.
Currencies are assigned to clients via the main client record. Click HERE to learn more.
Bank feed transactions cannot be reconciled to a foreign currency invoice.
Invoices in a foreign currency (i.e. not the currency of the country you pay your taxes in and the main currency of the Rounded account) must be marked as paid directly from the invoice).
The bank feed transaction can be tagged as non-business to hide it from the main feed. To learn how to tag a transaction as non business, click HERE.
To record a payment for an invoice sent in a non AUD currency
- Open the invoice either by navigating to Invoicing > Invoices
or finding then clicking the invoice in the Invoices section in the Dashboard
2) Click Record a payment
3) Enter the AUD equivalent in the Amount in AUD field
- Use XE.com to check historical exchange rates.
- Bank feed transactions cannot be reconciled to a foreign currency invoice. You can enter the amount in AU $ that is reflected on the bank feeds in the Amount in AUD field.
4) The foreign currency amount field will be pre-filled with the total amount of the invoice. Enter the amount received in this field if the payment received is a partial payment.
5) Click Save
Don't forget to download the Rounded mobile app!