Send an invoice in a different currency. Currencies are assigned to clients via the main client record. To learn more, click HERE.
To record a payment for an invoice sent in a non AUD currency
- Open the invoice either by navigating to Invoicing > Invoices
or finding then clicking the invoice in the Invoices section in the Dashboard
2) Click Record a payment
3) Enter the AUD equivalent in the Amount in AUD field
4) Enter the amount received in the original currency in the (currency amount) field
5) Click Save
- Use XE.com to check historical exchange rates.
- If the payment has been made to your bank account in $AUD, you can enter that amount in the Amount in AUD field but payments made to bank accounts can’t be reconciled to an invoice via bank feeds.
Don't forget to download the Rounded mobile app!