The Bank Feeds feature enables you to connect bank account(s) or credit card(s) to your Rounded account, so you can see all of your transactions in one place.
Use the Bank Feeds page to add and manage bank accounts and credit cards associated with your account.
To connect to a bank account (for the first time)
- Log in to Rounded and on the menu on the left, click Bank feeds.
2. Under Connect your bank account, select the bank you would like to connect to
your account. This can be your savings, cheque or credit card issuing bank.
There are over 130 Australian banks and credit card providers in this list!
3. Click Connect.
4. Type in your usual internet banking credentials and click Login.
5. Select the account/s you want to connect to your Rounded account and click
Connect Accounts. All transactions associated with the selected accounts are
retrieved and added to your Rounded account.
- When connecting your bank account/s to Rounded, make sure that you are not logged in to your internet banking. If you are, log out and close the browser you used to log in.
- It can take up to an hour to retrieve all your transactions the first time you connect. It can be a lot quicker but it is perfectly normal for there to be a delay.
- If you can see your account balances on the dashboard page that's also a good sign everything is as it should be.
- If you are waiting to see your transactions for the first time it's OK to navigate away or close the app and come back to it at a later time.
- Bank feeds automatically refreshes once a day.
Don't forget to download the Rounded mobile app!