Invoicing a project
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Tap Timer
3) Swipe to the left one of the items, which is part of the project, you want to
4) Tap More
5) Tap Invoice project
6) Tap Included time entries
7) Tick all the time entries you want to include in the invoice then tap Done
8) Edit other information if required then tap Ready to send
9) Tap the email field to populate the client email name or edit it if required
10) Edit the subject and message as required and tap Send Now.
The invoice is sent to the client via email. If you ticked the BCC me option,
you will get a copy of this invoice via email.
To learn more how you can mark a project as complete, tap HERE.
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in to www.rounded.com.au on your desktop browser to take a look!