On desktop? Click HERE for the desktop help article.
Create and send a quote:
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Tap the blue plus sign
3) Tap New quote
4) Tap and choose a client to create a new quote for.
If there’s a need to create a new client as part of creating the quote, tap New client
For more information on adding a new client manually. tap HERE.
5) Tap the down arrow to edit information
Edit client details
Date quote is issued
Valid until date
6) Fill in the quote details
Discount when applicable
Add items manually
or choose line item templates by tapping Select
and select the line item
Note: For more information about adding Item templates click HERE.
For more information about adding a discount click HERE.
7) Attach any files or documents relevant to the quote
8) When the quote is ready to be sent, tap Ready to Send
9) Tap the Send to field to add the client’s email address, edit the message as required then tap Send Now when the quote is ready to be sent.
If BCC me option is ticked, you will get a copy of this quote via email if you’re using Rounded to send your quotes. If you’re using your own Gmail account to send quotes, the BCC me option will not be available but a copy of the email will be in the Sent folder in your Gmail account.
To send a previously created draft quote:
1) Tap More
2) Tap Quotes
3) Tap the quote to be sent under Draft
4) Follow steps 5 - 9 for sending the quote.
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in via app.rounded.io on your desktop browser to take a look!