Navigate to Invoice templates page by clicking Invoicing then Invoice templates
The first time you open the default invoice template, this screen will appear as a reminder that any customisations or data entered on the template will appear on every future invoice using that template.
After reading, click Got it
To start, click on the default template
For existing users: The default template is based on the existing invoice settings
For new users: The default template is mostly blank but it will contain the information you entered when signing up, e.g. the name and email address
Editing the template name
1) Click the pencil on the Invoice template field
2) Enter the template name
3) Click Save
Adding or editing business details
1) Click on the business details segment to enter the business details for this invoice template
2) The business details modal will appear where you can add a logo and enter more information
Business number (ABN)
3) The fields can be reordered. The handle will appear when the cursor hovers over the text box.
4) Click Save once information is entered and fields are arranged accordingly
Styling the invoice template
1) Click Styling on the right side of the invoice template
to open the Styling window
2) To change the stripe colour, click on Stripe colour or to change the heading colour, click on Heading colour then choose from the palette or enter the hex colour.
3) Choose your preferred font
4) Unhide or hide fields or a column or the local currency.
By default, the quality column is displayed. Untick the option to hide it.
Files can be attached, e.g. terms and conditions. These will automatically be included with every invoice created using that template.
Add or edit payment details
Add or edit the footer template
Add or edit the text inside the footer to update it.
Any changes on the invoice templates are automatically saved and will appear on future invoices.
Templates can be updated by navigating back to the templates page
An existing invoice can’t be use to create a new invoice template
The default invoice template shares branding data with reports
Don't forget to download the Rounded mobile app!