- Change personal details, including name and email address used to receive Rounded notifications
- Change account password
- Add/update the account photo/logo
- Choose or update your subscription plan
- Download receipts for Rounded subscription payments
- Delete your Rounded account
To manage your account
Log in to Rounded and from the top menu, click the thumbnail on the top right and select Your account.
Or click Settings > Account and security
The Account and security page displays
- Rounded account email: This is the email address Rounded uses for email notifications and alerts.
NB Click this LINK to learn more on changing the Rounded account email
- Add/Change the thumbnail image using the Add profile pic option.
- Update account password.
Warning: Do not click the Obliterate my account in 24 hours button unless you want to delete your Rounded account and all your data.
If you accidentally click this you can reverse it.
If you have any queries at all about this please contact us at email@example.com or via in-app chat
Change your password
Type in the old and new passwords and click Change Password to change your password for the Rounded account.
Subscription and billing
Click Settings then Subscription and billing
Choose and sign up for a Rounded subscription plan. After you have chosen the right plan you'll see your payment details and next billing date.
Billing history and invoices
After you have subscribed the Billing history will appear at the bottom of the page. Click Billing history and invoices to show all Rounded subscription payments and download receipts for those payments.
Don't forget to download the Rounded mobile app!