On desktop? Click HERE for the desktop help article.
Integrate Stripe with your Rounded account so clients can pay invoices with their credit card.
To integrate Stripe
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Tap the Settings icon
3) Tap Accept credit cards (Stripe)
4) Tap Connect Stripe
If you have an existing Stripe account, sign in and authorise the Stripe app to integrate with Rounded.
If you do not have an existing Stripe account, complete the form and authorise the Stripe app to integrate with Rounded.
Note: Stripe may require additional information about you or your business
before allowing you to accept credit card payments with Stripe.
It will route back to Rounded once done. You will see that Stripe has been successfully connected to Rounded. You are now ready to accept payments from clients via a credit card.
- While Rounded does not charge a fee to connect or use the credit card payment option, Stripe charges a fee per transaction.
- The fee will come out of the invoice and Rounded will automatically create an expense record once an invoice is paid so figures balance correctly.
- At the moment it is not possible to automatically pass a Stripe fee onto a client.
- Tap HERE for more information about Stripe's Terms and Conditions.
For more information about what your clients see when they pay by credit card, click HERE.
Prefer to use PayPal? Click HERE for instructions.
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in via app.rounded.io on your desktop browser to take a look!