On desktop? Click HERE for the desktop help article.
It's easy and secure to share Rounded data with your accountant. The permission options will enable you to give your accountant or bookkeeper the exact level of access you are comfortable with. Access can be revoked or changed at any time.
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Tap the Settings icon
3) Scroll down then tap Add an accountant
4) Fill in the Accountant email then choose the level of permission you are comfortable with:
- Read Only - the accountant can only see and download to a CSV file, but not edit, the following
- Income report
- Expense report
- P&L report
- Accountant can edit my data - the accountant has access to
- Quotes and Invoices - create, edit, or mark as sent but not be able to send
externally via the app
- Client cards - edit, archive, restore, and delete
- Income and Expense pages - create, edit, and delete
- Timer - create, edit, and delete
Note: The accountant won’t have access to Account details and
Settings, i.e. subscription plan, business settings or password can’t be
- Allow access to my bank feeds - accountant can reconcile and remove records added from bank feeds
- Can change my GST registration status - accountant can enable GST in the account. To learn more about changing the GST status, tap this LINK.
5) Tap Invite
Your accountant will receive a personalised email invite from you with a link to access your data. You can invite multiple people to have access to your account if required.
On the Accountant access section
Swipe left to cancel an invitation that hasn't been accepted yet.
Swipe left to revoke access or edit permissions.
At any time, an invitation can be cancelled, access revoked or permissions changed. Regardless of the level of access provided to an accountant, they will not be able to change or alter your subscription, account or business settings when given access using this method.
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in to www.rounded.com.au on your desktop browser to take a look!