On desktop? Click HERE for the desktop help article.
Create item templates to choose from for invoices on the mobile app.
Item templates are predefined line items which can be easily added to an invoice in a couple of clicks.
They are a great time saver if clients are regularly billed for the same kind of products or services.
To add line items
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Tap More
3) Tap Item templates
4) Tap the blue plus sign to add a new item
5) Fill in the description and price and set the unit type (Unit/Hour/Day)
Note: Tap HERE if registered for GST. Choose to add GST for each item template as required.
6) Tap Save
Line item templates are only available for clients billed in Australian $.
Edit a line item by tapping on the item to be updated.
To add item templates to the invoice
1) Create or open an invoice in the Invoice tab
2) Tap Select
3) Tap the item/s to be added