You can send an invoice in different currencies. Currencies are assigned to clients via the main client record. To learn more, click HERE.
To record a payment for an invoice sent in a non AUD currency
- Open the invoice either by navigating to Invoice > Invoice
or finding then clicking the invoice in the Invoices section in the Dashboard
2) Click Record a payment
3) Enter the AUD equivalent in the Amount in AUD field
4) Enter the amount received in the original currency in the (currency amount) field
5) Click Save
- You can use XE.com to check historical exchange rates
- If the payment has been made to your bank account in $AUD, you can enter that amount in the Amount in AUD field
Don't forget to download the Rounded mobile app!