You can create item templates to choose from for quotes and invoices.
Item templates are pre-defined line items which can be easily added to a quote or an invoice in a couple of clicks.
They are a great time saver if you regularly bill clients for the same kind of products or services.
There are two ways to add an item template
- In the Item template section
- As part of the process of sending a quote or an invoice
To add item templates in the item template section
1) Go to Invoices > Item templates
2) Click New template
3) Fill in the item details
- Unit price
- Unit type
Note: You can choose to include GST for each item template as required. Click HERE
for more information about managing GST in Rounded.
4) Click Save template
To add item templates as part of the process of sending a quote or an invoice
1) Create an invoice
or a quote
or open an existing draft invoice or quote in the main Invoice/Quote section.
2) In the item section, click the Star button then Create new line item template
Then follow steps 3 and 4 described above.
- Line item templates are only available for clients you are billing in Australian $.
- You can also edit a line item by tapping on the item you want to update.
To delete a line item
1) On the Item template section, hover your mouse pointer to the item you want to delete
2) Click on the dropdown arrow then Delete
For information on how to add line items on the Rounded mobile app, click HERE.
Don't forget to download the Rounded mobile app!