There are two ways to create an invoice on the mobile app. You can tap on the blue plus sign on the Dashboard or Invoice tab. You can also send a draft invoice from the Invoice tab.
Create and send an invoice:
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Tap the blue plus sign
3) Tap Send an invoice
4) Tap the client name you want to create a new invoice for.
For more information about manually creating a new client, tap HERE.
5) Tap the down arrow to edit information (payment terms, invoice number, PO number) if needed
Note: Changing payment terms on an invoice only changes it for that invoice. For
more information about changing payment terms, tap HERE.
You can also edit client details or invoice date as required.
6) Fill in the invoice details (description, items, discount when applicable)
You can add items manually or choose from the item template list by tapping Select.
For more information about Item Templates, tap HERE.
Note: Click on the item to edit its details.
You can also add an expense. For more information about on charging expenses to clients, tap HERE.
GST will be included if it's enabled. It can still be switched off for any individual line items which don't contain GST. Tap HERE to learn more about GST.
7) Attach any files or documents relevant to the invoice
8) When you are ready to send the invoice to your client, tap Ready to Send
9) Tap the email field to populate the client email name or edit it if required
10) Edit the subject and message if required and tap Send Now.
The invoice is sent to the client via email. If you ticked the BCC me option, you will get a copy of this invoice via email.
You can also create an invoice in the Invoice tab.
To send a saved invoice:
1) Go to the Invoice tab
2) Tap the draft invoice you wish to send.
Note: You can search for an invoice using the Search box at the top of the Invoice section
3) Follow steps 5 - 9 for sending the invoice
To view invoices from a specific timeframe, tap the calendar icon
and choose the time frame you want to view
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in to www.rounded.com.au on your desktop browser to take a look!