How to select the claimable business percentage for an expense
Enter the total amount of the expense first
then the business-use part of the expense
An expense can be apportioned when adding a/an
- single expense
- recurring expense
- expense/s via bank feeds
For more information about claiming business expenses please contact the ATO and/or your accountant.
The Expense page will show the total amount of the expense and the percentage apportioned as the business expense
To show the apportioned amount, either hover on the percentage badge
or go to the Expense report page (Reports > Expense report) to see it
- Click the link for more information on
- Adding your expenses
- Adding Recurring expenses
- Adding expenses via bank feeds
- If an expense record has previously been added via the main expense section, also doing so from bank feeds will create a duplicate record.
- An expense record cannot have a business usage with 0% at the moment as Rounded is still only designed for business use. This means some part of the expense still needs to be claimable.
Don't forget to download the Rounded mobile app!