On desktop? Click HERE for the desktop help article.
Recurring expenses are a fantastic "set and forget" time saver for all those expenses which are the same cost at a regular cadence (e.g. rent, phone, internet).
Setting up recurring expenses
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Tap More
3) Tap Recurring Expenses
4) Tap the blue plus icon
5) Fill in the expense details
- Include GST
- Start on
- Business use %
- Category - tap HERE to learn more about managing expense categories
- Vendor - tap HERE to learn more about managing expense vendors
- Active - tap the switch to set the recurring expense active
GST will be included if it's enabled. To learn more about enabling GST, click HERE.
Note: The GST field will always default to 10% of the total. However it can be edited in the event GST for an expense does not equate to 10% of the total.
6) Tap Save
- Recurring expenses can be backdated. If you choose a start date in the past, Rounded will automatically create expense records from the start date to the current date at the cadence chosen once the recurring expense is activated.
- Changing a recurring expense template is not retrospective. Any expense records already created before a change is made will not reflect that change. Any subsequent records created will reflect that change.
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in via app.rounded.io on your desktop browser to take a look!