You can add an income for non invoiced income easily.
Add income (non invoiced)
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Tap More
3) Tap Income
4) Tap the blue plus sign
5) Fill in the income details
- Include GST
- For Invoice
- Category - tap HERE to learn more about managing income categories
GST will be included if it's enabled. GST can still be disabled as required for a specific item on an invoice. To learn more about enabling GST, tap HERE.
Attach a file related to the income added.
There are three options
- Take a Photo or Video
- grab a photo from the Photo Library
- choose a file by tapping Browse
Photos are displayed while documents (e.g. Word, PDF) are displayed with its corresponding filename.
5) Tap Save
- Tap HERE to learn more how to record a payment against an invoice.
- Tap HERE to learn more how to import income data from a CSV file.
To view income for a particular time frame, tap the calendar icon on the Income section.
and choose the time frame you want to view
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in via app.rounded.io on your desktop browser to take a look!