On desktop? Click HERE for the desktop help article.
Our recommendation is to import via the desktop app wherever possible. It's much easier to manage a CSV file that way and some data manipulation may be required.
For questions or assistance, please get in touch via in-app chat or email@example.com.
Importing expense data using a QIF file
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Tap the Expense tab then the Options icon on the top right
3) Tap Import from QIF
4) Tap Select a QIF file
5) Tap Import now
Importing expense data using a CSV file
In the Options section
1) Tap Import from CSV
2) Tap Select a CSV file
Note: Download the CSV template
Paste the data from the original spreadsheet into the downloaded CSV
template. Once done, tap the Select button and choose the CSV template with
3) Tap Import now
- The Date and Amount columns are required columns where the
- Date column should have the YYYY-MM-DD format
- Amount column should have the number format
- Manually importing data can be tricky and any number of things might cause an import to fail. If you try and don't succeed please get in touch with us via in-app chat. We're happy to help with formatting your data and getting it into Rounded.
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in via app.rounded.io on your desktop browser to take a look!