On desktop? Click HERE for the desktop help article.
Rounded comes with a selection of default expense categories which are ready to use. These can be edited or removed as required and new ones can be added to suit your business needs.
Adding expense categories
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Tap the Expense tab then the Options icon on the top right
3) Tap Manage categories
4) Type in the name of the category to be added and tap Add
The new category is added to the category list.
Editing/Deleting expense categories
In the Expense categories section
1) Swipe left on the category to be edited or deleted
2) Tap Edit to update the expense category and Delete to remove it
If an existing expense category is edited, the new category name will be reflected on any/all expense records where the old category name was used. No other information on the expense record will change.
If an existing expense category is deleted, the category will be removed from any/all expense records where it was used. No other information on the expense record will change.
When editing an expense category, tap Save to confirm any changes.
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in via app.rounded.io on your desktop browser to take a look!