Record a payment then assign it to an invoice.
Record a payment
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Tap the blue plus sign
3) Tap Payment received
4) Fill in the details
- Amount - This will default to the full amount of the invoice assigned to it. Edit as required if recording a partial payment.
- Include GST - This will be automatically calculated and captured when the amount is entered if GST has been activated on the account and is included in the invoice. Tap HERE to learn more about enabling GST.
- Date received - The date will default to the current date. Edit the date as required if the actual date income was received is different to the current date.
- For invoice - To assign the payment to an invoice.
- Category - Add an Income category by tapping New. Tap HERE to learn more about Income Categories.
Attach relevant file/s as required
Take a photo or video, or grab a photo from the Photo Library, or choose a file by tapping Browse
5) Tap Save to record the payment
Record a payment from within an invoice
1) Tap Invoices and tap the invoice the payment is for
2) Tap Payment received
3) Follow steps 4 and 5 to record a payment.
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in via app.rounded.io on your desktop browser to take a look!