On desktop? Click HERE for the desktop help article.
Once a client has paid an invoice you may need to send them a receipt to formally acknowledge the payment.
A receipt can only be generated for an invoice which has been marked as fully paid.
1) Go to the Invoices tab
2) Scroll down to the Paid section, if the payment has been recorded, and tap the relevant invoice you want to send a receipt for.
If the invoice has a status of outstanding, record a payment first. For more information about recording a payment, tap HERE.
Note: If an invoice has been paid via Stripe using a credit card, it will have been marked as paid automatically. To learn more, tap HERE.
3) Once an invoice is marked as Paid, open it and tap Send receipt
4) Edit the email if required. Tap Send now to send the receipt.
Note: The receipt sent via Rounded is accompanied by an email which can be edited at a template level on a computer browser. Click HERE to learn more.
The client will receive an email with a PDF attached which will show the following information:
- Confirmation that the document is a receipt
- Confirmation the balance remaining is $0
- Confirmation of the date the invoice was paid
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in via app.rounded.io on your desktop browser to take a look!