On desktop? Click HERE for the desktop help article.
The Dashboard is the first thing seen when logging in to your Rounded mobile app. It displays the following information:
- An overview of how the business is tracking
- Performance against revenue goals that can be set
- Real-time totals of draft, outstanding, and overdue invoices as well as unbilled time entries
- Overview of the current or last financial year
- Balances of any bank accounts connected (only if the bank feeds feature is being used)
It may seem a little empty when first logging in. Once invoices are sent to clients, expenses are added and income is logged, the dashboard will be updated in real-time with all the relevant information added.
To set revenue goals and track progress on the dashboard, tap Edit
Check the current or last financial year by tapping the down arrow
and tap what financial year you want to see
If bank account/s has/have been connected to Rounded via Bank Feeds, the module shown below will also be seen:
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in via app.rounded.io on your desktop browser to take a look!