On desktop? Click HERE for the desktop help article.
The Dashboard is the first thing you see when you log in to your Rounded mobile app. It displays the following information:
- An overview of how your business is tracking
- Performance against revenue goals you can set
- Real-time totals of draft, outstanding, and overdue invoices as well as unbilled time entries
- Overview of your financial year
- Balances of any bank accounts connected (only if you are using the bank connect feature)
It may seem a little empty when you first log in. Once you start invoicing clients, adding expenses, and getting paid, the dashboard will update automatically with all the relevant information you need to see everything happening in your business.
To set revenue goals and track progress on the dashboard, tap Edit
You can check the current or last financial year by tapping the down arrow
and tap what financial year you want to see
If you have connected your bank account to Rounded using Bank Feeds, you'll also see the module below:
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in to www.rounded.com.au on your desktop browser to take a look!