Import client data from Xero. This saves the trouble of creating client/customer information from scratch.
For instructions on how to export client data from your Xero account click HERE.
To import client data from Xero
1. Click Settings then Import Data
2. For Xero users, go to the customers page in Xero and click the export button there. Save it to your computer then import the file by clicking Import.
- To successfully import all data, the Contact Name and the First Name columns are mandatory.
- Be careful when pasting data over as it may contain invalid characters. Be sure to paste value only to the spreadsheet to remove any invalid characters.
- Manually importing data can be tricky and any number of things might cause an import to fail. If you try and don't succeed, please get in touch with us via in-app chat. We're happy to help with formatting your data and getting it into Rounded.
- To learn more about importing from Freshbooks, click HERE.
- To learn more about importing clients from a CSV file, click HERE.
Don't forget to download the Rounded mobile app!