On desktop? Click HERE for the desktop help article.
To view transactions tagged as other bank feeds transactions
1. Open the mobile app and log in
2. Tap More
3) Tap Bank feeds
4. Tap the filter
5. Select the specific transaction type
To retrieve transactions and add it as income/expense
Once a filter has been applied and the list of transactions display, they can be added as an income or expense record
1. Swipe the transaction to the left
2. Tap Expense (or Income)
- For more information how to tag transactions as non business, owner drawings, account transfers or tax payments, click HERE.
- For more information on adding income via bank feeds, click HERE.
- For more information on adding expenses via bank feeds, click HERE.
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in via app.rounded.io on your desktop browser to take a look!