On desktop? Click HERE for the desktop help article.
Some business transactions in the bank feed should not be treated like normal income or expenses. For example:
- Non business
- Owner drawings
- Account transfers
- Tax Payments or refunds
Disclaimer: We recommend you talk to your accountant for advice specific to your business on managing these kinds of transactions
Any bank feed transaction can be marked as a non business, owner drawings, account transfers, or tax payments or refunds.
To mark a single transaction
1. Open the mobile app and log in
2. Tap More
3) Tap Bank feeds
4) Swipe the debit transaction to the left
5) Tap Other
6) Select the appropriate option.
To view a particular transaction type
1. To view a particular transaction type, tap the transaction type filter at the top of the section
2. Select the specific transaction type
- For information on how to connect bank accounts, click HERE.
- For more information how to retrieve transactions tagged as non business, owner drawings, account transfers or tax payments, click HERE.
- For more information on adding income via bank feeds, click HERE.
- For more information on adding expenses via bank feeds, click HERE.
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in via app.rounded.io on your desktop browser to take a look!