Easily retrieve transactions accidentally tagged as non business, account transfers, owner drawings or tax payments.
1. Go to the bank feeds by clicking Bank feeds on the menu on the left
2. Select the specific transaction type
3. Hover over the transaction and choose either Add to income or Add to expense
Transactions marked as non business, owner drawings, account transfers, and tax payments can be downloaded to CSV files separately.
1. Select the type of transaction you wish to download via the filter at the top of the page
2. Click the down arrow button
- For more information on adding income via bank feeds, click HERE.
- For more information on adding expenses via bank feeds, click HERE.
- For more information on adding income on the Income page, click HERE.
- For more information on adding expenses on the Expense page, click HERE.
Don't forget to download the Rounded mobile app!