On desktop? Click HERE for the desktop help article.
Let clients pay you via PayPal!
To set up the PayPal integration
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Tap the Settings icon
3) Tap Accept PayPal
If you have an existing PayPal business account, enter your PayPal business email address.
4) Click Save
If you do not have an existing PayPal business account, click HERE to sign up.
Note: PayPal will require additional information about you and your business before allowing you to accept payments.
You will see that PayPal has been successfully connected to Rounded.
- While Rounded does not charge a fee to connect or use PayPal, PayPal has their own fees and fee structure.
- PayPal is classed as a financial institution in Australia therefore PayPal fees are classed as bank fees and not service fees where GST is not applicable.
- The fee will come out of the invoice and Rounded will automatically create an expense record once an invoice is paid so figures balance correctly.
- At the moment it is not possible to automatically pass a PayPal fee onto a client.
- Click HERE for more information about PayPal fees.
For more information about what clients see when they pay via PayPal click HERE.
Prefer to use Stripe? Click HERE for instructions.
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in via app.rounded.io on your desktop browser to take a look!