Removing non business transactions from the bank feed makes it easier to stay organised and on top of your business income and expenses.
For information on how to connect bank accounts, see the article How do I connect a bank account?.
Any bank feed transaction can be marked as a non business transaction. Credits must be marked as non business individually. Multiple debits (expenses) can be selected and marked as non business transactions.
To mark a single transaction as non business
1. Go to the bank feeds by clicking Bank feeds on the menu on the left
2. Hover on the transaction to be marked as non business then click Non-business
3. The transaction will be hidden from the list.
To mark multiple debit transactions as non business
1. On the bank feeds section, put a tick on the debit transactions to be marked as non business
2. Click Mark Non-business
3. The debit transactions will be hidden from the list
To see the non business transactions, click on the filter for transaction types
then Non business
And all non business transactions will be displayed
Any transactions marked as non business by mistake can still be added as an income or expense record by hovering over the transaction and choosing Add to income or Add to expense
- For more information on adding income via bank feeds, click HERE.
- For more information on adding expenses via bank feeds, click HERE.
- For more information on adding income on the Income page, click HERE.
- For more information on adding expenses on the Expense page, click HERE.
Don't forget to download the Rounded mobile app!