On desktop? Click HERE for the desktop help article.
Easily add income records using Bank Feeds on the mobile app.
For information on how to connect bank accounts, tap HERE.
To add an income record via bank feeds
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Tap More
3) Tap Bank feeds
4) Search for the income transaction by scrolling down or typing in the name of the transaction in the search bar
5) Tap or swipe the credit transaction to the left to add it
6) Assign to an invoice if required by tapping the dropdown arrow along the invoice section
7) Search for the invoice by typing the name of the client on the search bar or by scrolling down then tap the invoice
8) Assign a category if required by tapping the dropdown arrow along the category section
9) Tap the category or create a new one
Note: To learn more about creating income categories, tap HERE.
10) Edit the description if required. The description of the transaction in the bank feeds will not be modified, only the description of the income record.
11) Tap Save
- If an income record has previously been added via the main income section, also doing so from bank feeds will create a duplicate record.
- Go to the income record created if there's a need to attach a file.
- For more information on adding expense via bank feeds, tap HERE.
- For more information on adding income via the main Income section, tap HERE.
- For more information on adding expenses via the main Expense section, tap HERE.
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in via app.rounded.io on your desktop browser to take a look!