On desktop? Click HERE for the desktop help article.
Easily add expenses using Bank Feeds on the mobile app.
For information on how to connect bank accounts, tap HERE.
To add an expense record via bank feeds
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Tap More
3) Tap Bank feeds
4) Search for the expense transaction by scrolling down or typing in the name of the transaction in the search bar
5) Tap or swipe the debit transaction to the left to add it
6) Assign a category if required by tapping the dropdown arrow along the category section
7) Tap the category or create a new one
Note: To learn more about creating expense categories, tap HERE.
8) Assign a vendor if required by tapping the dropdown arrow along the vendor section
9) Tap the vendor or create a new one
Note: To learn more about managing vendor information, tap HERE.
10) Edit the description if required. The description of the transaction in the bank feeds will not be modified, only the description of the expense record.
11) Tap Save
- If an expense record has previously been added via the main expense section, also doing so from bank feeds will create a duplicate record.
- Go to the expense record created if there's a need to attach a file, e.g. a receipt.
- For more information on adding income via bank feeds, tap HERE.
- For more information on adding income via the main Income section, tap HERE.
- For more information on adding expenses via the main Expense section, tap HERE.
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in to www.rounded.com.au on your desktop browser to take a look!