On desktop? Click HERE for the desktop help article.
It's easy to add and manage bank accounts and credit cards associated with your account on the mobile app.
If you have multiple accounts with your bank, you can specify what accounts are to be connected with Rounded. This will ensure that you only see transactions relevant to your business.
To manage currently connected bank accounts
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Tap More
3) Tap Bank feeds
4) Tap the Settings icon
5) Tap the name of the bank to be managed
6) Toggle the switch beside the account to be associated with your Rounded account
Note: By default, all associated accounts are displayed
7) Tap Done to save changes
To filter the bank feeds by credit/debit transactions
1) In the bank feeds section, tap the filter icon
2) Tap Credit transactions or Debit transactions depending on what transactions to be viewed
To filter the bank feeds by account type
1) In the bank feeds section, tap the card icon
2) Tap the account to be displayed
Note: The selection will depend on what account/s is/are set (as described in the first section of this article)
- Bank feeds refreshes once a day.
- When choosing/updating what bank accounts to be displayed in your Rounded account, make sure that you are not logged in to internet banking. If you are, log out and close the browser used to log in.
- Manually refresh the bank feeds when needed. Tap HERE to learn more.
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in via app.rounded.io on your desktop browser to take a look!