On desktop? Click HERE for the desktop help article.
It's easy to add and manage bank accounts and credit cards associated with your account on the mobile app.
To add another bank account
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Tap More
3) Tap Bank feeds
4) Tap the Settings icon
5) Tap the blue plus icon
6) It will route to the Connect your bank account section
7) Under Connect your bank account tap the search bar, type the bank name, or scroll down to find the bank then tap its name
8) Type in your usual internet banking credentials and tap Login
- When adding bank account/s to Rounded, make sure that you are not logged in to your internet banking. If you are, log out and close the browser used to log in.
- It can take up to an hour to retrieve all transactions for the first time. It can be quicker but it is perfectly normal for there to be a delay.
- If your account balances are displayed on the dashboard page that's also a good sign everything is as it should be.
- While waiting to see your transactions for the first time, it's OK to navigate away or close the app and come back to it at a later time.
- Bank feeds automatically refreshes once a day.
- To learn more how to manually refresh the bank feeds, tap HERE.
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in via app.rounded.io on your desktop browser to take a look!