On desktop? Click HERE for the desktop help article.
The Bank Feeds feature is now on mobile!
Bank Feeds enables you to connect bank account(s) or credit card(s) to your Rounded account, so you can see all of your transactions in one place.
To connect to a bank account (for the first time)
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Tap More
3) Tap Bank feeds
4) Tap the search bar, type the bank name, or scroll down to find the bank then tap its name
5) Type in your usual internet banking credentials and tap Login
- When connecting bank accounts to Rounded, make sure that you are not logged in to internet banking. If you are, log out and close the browser used to log in.
- It can take up to an hour to retrieve all transactions for the first time. It can be quicker but it is perfectly normal for there to be a delay.
- If account balances are displayed on the dashboard page, that's also a good sign everything is as it should be.
- While waiting to see transactions for the first time, it's OK to navigate away or close the app and come back to it at a later time.
- Bank feeds automatically refreshes once a day.
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in via app.rounded.io on your desktop browser to take a look!