Adding an expense using Bank Feeds is easy.
For information on how to connect bank accounts, see the article How do I connect a bank account?.
Single or multiple transactions can be added as expenses as required.
To add a single expense transaction
1. Go to the bank feeds by clicking Bank feeds on the menu on the left
2. Hover the mouse pointer on the transaction to be added to Rounded and click Add to expenses
3. This creates the expense record and when needed, assign the category
4. The transaction description from bank feeds will automatically be included in the expense record but can be edited as required. The description of the transaction in the bank feeds will not be modified, only the description of the expense record.
5. Click Done.
To add multiple expense records
1. On the bank feeds section, put a tick on the transactions to be added as expense records
2. Then at the top, click Add to expenses…, this creates the expense records for each expense.
3. It’s best to do batch reconciliation for similar expenses. This way, assigning a category
or vendor to the expense records can be done in a single action.
4. The transaction description from bank feeds will automatically be included in the respective expense records. It can be kept
or the same description can be assigned to the expense records
5. Click Done.
Additionally, the filter options enable to filter bank transactions by:
or time frame
Use the keyword search function to identify specific records:
- If an expense record has previously been added via the main expense section, also doing so from bank feeds will create a duplicate record.
- For more information on adding income via bank feeds, click HERE.
- For more information on adding income on the Income page, click HERE.
- For more information on adding expenses on the Expense page, click HERE.
Don't forget to download the Rounded mobile app!