For information on how to connect bank accounts, see the article How do I connect a bank account?.
Single or multiple transactions can be added as income as required.
To add a single income transaction
1. Click Bank feeds from the menu on the left
2. Hover the mouse pointer on the transaction to be added to Rounded and click Add to income
3. This creates an income record. If required, assign to an invoice
and assign an income category
5. The transaction description from bank feeds will automatically be included in the income record but can be edited as required.
The description of the transaction in the bank feeds will not be modified, only the description of the income record.
6. Click Done
To add multiple income records
1. In the bank feeds section, use the check box to select the transactions you wish to add
OR click the Credits link to tag all credits displayed on the page
2. Then at the top, click Add to income. This creates an income record for each bank feed transaction.
3. When batch reconciling credits, it's best to choose related transactions so a relevant category can be applied to each income record at the same time
4. By default the existing transaction description from the bank feed will be included for each income record created.
The transaction description can also be edited and applied to all income records created.
5. Click Done.
Additionally, the filter options enable to filter bank transactions by:
or by time frame
Use the keyword search function to identify specific records:
- If an income record has previously been added via the main income section or directly to an invoice, also doing so from bank feeds will create a duplicate record.
- For more information on adding expense via bank feeds, click HERE.
- For more information on adding income on the Income page, click HERE.
- For more information on adding expenses on the Expense page, click HERE.
Don't forget to download the Rounded mobile app!