For information on how to connect bank accounts, see the article How do I connect a bank account?.
1. Click Bank feeds from the menu on the left
2. Hover the mouse pointer on the transaction to be added to Rounded and click Add to income
3. This creates an income record which can be assigned to an invoice if required
4. Assign the category
5. The transaction description from bank feeds will automatically be included in the income record but can be edited as required
This will not change the description of the transaction in the bank feed.
6. Click Done
Additionally, the filter options enable to filter bank transactions by:
or by time frame
Use the keyword search function to identify specific records:
- If an income record has previously been added via the main income section or directly to an invoice, also doing so from bank feeds will create a duplicate record.
- For more information on adding expense via bank feeds, click HERE.
- For more information on adding income on the Income page, click HERE.
- For more information on adding expenses on the Expense page, click HERE.
Don't forget to download the Rounded mobile app!