On desktop? Click HERE for the desktop help article.
Rounded comes with a couple of default income categories which are ready to use. These can be edited or removed as required and new ones can be added to suit your business needs.
Adding income categories
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Tap More
3) Tap Income
4) Tap the Options icon on the top right
5) Tap Manage categories
6) Type in the name of the category to be added then tap Add
The new category is added to the category list.
Editing/Deleting income categories
In the Income categories section
1) Swipe left the category to be edited or deleted
2) Tap Edit to update the income category and Delete to remove it
- If an existing income category is edited, the new category name will be reflected on any/all income records where the old category name was used. No other information on the income record will change.
- If an existing income category is deleted, the category will be removed from any/all income records where it was used. No other information on the income record will change.
When editing an income category, tap Save to confirm any changes.
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in via app.rounded.io on your desktop browser to take a look!