On desktop? Click HERE for the desktop help article.
Rounded comes with a selection of default vendors which are ready to use. These can be edited or removed as required and new ones can be added to suit your business needs.
Adding vendor information
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Tap the Expense tab then the Options icon on the top right
3) Tap Manage vendors
4) Type in the name of the vendor and tap Add
The new vendor is added to the vendor list.
Editing/Deleting vendor information
In the Manage vendors section
1) Swipe left on the vendor to be edited or deleted
2) Tap Edit to update the vendor information and Delete to remove it
- If an existing vendor name is edited, the new name will be reflected on any/all expense records where the old vendor name was used. No other information on the expense record will change.
- If an existing vendor name is deleted, the name will be removed from any/all expense records where it was used. No other information on the expense record will change.
Confirm any changes by tapping Save.
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in via app.rounded.io on your desktop browser to take a look!