Use the Bank Feeds page to add and manage bank accounts and credit cards associated with your account.
If you have multiple accounts within your bank, you can specify what accounts you want connected with Rounded. This can help to make sure that you only see transactions relevant to your business.
To manage currently connected bank accounts
1) Log in to Rounded and from the menu on the left, click Bank feeds. The Transactions page displays.
2) Click the Settings of the bank account you want to manage
3) Select or deselect the accounts you want to associate with your Rounded account.
4) Click Done to save your changes.
- Bank feeds refreshes once a day.
- You can also manually refresh your bank feeds when needed. Click here to learn more.
- When choosing/updating what bank accounts you want to display in your Rounded account, make sure that you are not logged in to your internet banking. If you are, log out and close the browser you used to log in.
Don't forget to download the Rounded mobile app!