On desktop? Click HERE for the desktop help article.
It's easy to add and manage bank accounts and credit cards associated with your account on the mobile app.
To add another bank account
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Tap More
3) Tap Bank feeds
4) Tap the Settings icon
5) Tap the blue plus icon
6) It will route you to the Connect your bank section
7) Under Connect bank account tap the search bar, type your bank name, or scroll down to find your bank then tap its name
8) Type in your usual internet banking credentials and tap Login
- When adding your bank account/s to Rounded, make sure that you are not logged in to your internet banking. If you are, log out and close the browser you used to log in.
- It can take up to an hour to retrieve all your transactions the first time you connect. It can be a lot quicker but it is perfectly normal for there to be a delay.
- If you can see your account balances on the dashboard page that's also a good sign everything is as it should be.
- If you are waiting to see your transactions for the first time it's OK to navigate away or close the app and come back to it at a later time.
- Bank feeds automatically refreshes once a day.
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in to www.rounded.com.au on your desktop browser to take a look!