On desktop? Click HERE for the desktop help article.
The Bank Feeds feature is now on mobile!
Bank Feeds enables you to connect bank account(s) or credit card(s) to your Rounded account, so you can see all of your transactions in one place.
To connect to a bank account (for the first time)
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Tap More
3) Tap Bank feeds
4) Tap the search bar, type your bank name, or scroll down to find your bank then tap its name
5) Type in your usual internet banking credentials and tap Login
- When connecting your bank accounts to Rounded, make sure that you are not logged in to your internet banking. If you are, log out and close the browser you used to log in.
- It can take up to an hour to retrieve all your transactions the first time you connect. It can be a lot quicker but it is perfectly normal for there to be a delay.
- If you can see your account balances on the dashboard page that's also a good sign everything is as it should be.
- If you are waiting to see your transactions for the first time it's OK to navigate away or close the app and come back to it at a later time.
- Bank feeds automatically refreshes once a day.
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in to www.rounded.com.au on your desktop browser to take a look!