On desktop? Click HERE for the desktop help article.
You can edit sent invoices or invoices which have already been marked as paid on your mobile app.
To edit outstanding invoices:
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Open the relevant outstanding invoice in the main Invoice section
3) Tap the Options icon on the top right
4) Tap Revert to draft
5) When prompted to continue, tap Revert to draft
6) Make the necessary change/correction
7) Tap the Options icon on the top right
then tap Mark as sent and the invoice will not be sent again.
To send the invoice again, tap Ready to Send
Note: If you sent the invoice to your client using the online link , there's no need to
send the invoice to your client again. The client will see the updated version
when they click the link. PDF invoices won't be automatically updated so will
have to be resent for the client to see any amendments.
To edit paid invoices
Note: Reverting a paid invoice will delete any recorded payment.
Follow the same steps as editing an outstanding invoice.
After marking as sent, tap Payment received
To add back the deleted recorded payment.
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in to www.rounded.com.au on your desktop browser to take a look!