On desktop? Click HERE for the desktop help article.
Rounded can send you a variety of "smart" notification email messages and alerts which can be switched on or off as required.
Notification emails are sent to the email address used to log in to your Rounded account. This is the email address in the My Account section.
Access the smart notification settings
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Tap the Settings icon
3) Tap Notifications to enable/disable mobile alerts or Emails to enable/disable email notifications
4) Toggle each notification on or off as required.
The purpose of each notification is as follows:
- Receive Notifications - Choose whether or not to receive any notifications.
- Invoice overdue - Be notified when any invoice becomes overdue.
Note: This notification is for you only.
For information about how to send manual reminders to clients, tap
For information about how to send an automated email to clients using
your desktop browser, tap HERE.
- Invoice paid - Be notified when an invoice has been paid via Stripe.
Note: This notification works for credit card payments only.
- Invoice or quote opened - Be notified when an invoice or quote has been viewed by a client.
- Invoice or quote unopened after 3 days - Be notified when an invoice or quote has not been viewed by a client after 3 days from when it was sent.
- BAS due & overdue - Be notified when your BAS is due and overdue (GST registered users only).
- Quote accepted - Be notified when a client accepts a quote.
- Weekly business summary - A digest email detailing your week's activity.
Note: This is an email notification only.
- Timer still running - Be notified if you forget to switch off the timer.
Note: You can set a time limit to trigger this notification
1) From the Settings section, scroll down then tap Running timer reminder
2) Toggle the switch if you want to be reminded and fill in Remind me after
3) Tap Save
- Your accountant signs into your account - Be notified when your accountant or bookkeeper logs into your account.
For information about how to share your Rounded data to your accountant, tap
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in to www.rounded.com.au on your desktop browser to take a look!