Rounded comes with a couple of default income categories which are ready to use. These can be edited or removed as required and new ones can be added to suit your business needs.
Adding income categories
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Tap More
3) Tap Income
4) Tap the Options icon on the top right
5) Tap Manage categories
6) Type in the name of the category you want to add and tap Add
The new category is added to the category list.
Editing/Deleting income categories
In the Income categories section
1) Tap the down arrow on the category you want to edit or delete
2) Tap Edit to update the income category and Delete to remove it
Note: If you delete an income category which has been previously used to
categorise income records, the category will also be removed from those
When editing an income category, tap Save to confirm any changes.
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in to www.rounded.com.au on your desktop browser to take a look!