On desktop? Click HERE for the desktop help article.
Rounded comes with a selection of default expense categories which are ready to use. These can be edited or removed as required and new ones can be added to suit your business needs.
Adding expense categories
1) Open the mobile app and log in
2) Tap the Expense tab then the Options icon on the top right
3) Tap Manage categories
4) Type in the name of the category you want to add and tap Add
The new category is added to the category list.
Editing/Deleting expense categories
In the Expense categories section
1) Tap the down arrow on the category you want to edit or delete
2) Tap Edit to update the expense category and Delete to remove it
Note: If you delete an expense category which has been previously used to
categorise expenses, the category will also be removed from those expense
When editing an expense category, tap Save to confirm any changes.
Have you seen Rounded on desktop? Log in to www.rounded.com.au on your desktop browser to take a look!